These BBQ Chicken Wings are the perfect game day appetizer. These wings are crispy, tender and seasoned to perfection.Print
These BBQ Chicken Wings are the perfect game day appetizer. These wings are crispy, tender and seasoned to perfection.
5 pounds chicken wings
3 tbsp canola oil
2 tbsp paprika
1/2 tbsp salt
1 tsp cayenne
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add chicken to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with 3 canola oil, paprika, salt, cayenne, granulated onion, granulated garlic, and nutmeg. Toss to coat all the chicken.
- Place chicken on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes.
These wings go great with my Hennessy BBQ Sauce.
Remove chicken from oven. Place in a large bowl, pour the Hennessy BBQ sauce over the chicken wings. Toss the wings to coat all of them with the sauce and serve.