Chicken wings seasoned with seasoned salt, lemon, and lemon pepper. Finished with a lemon butter sauce.
Smoked Lemon Pepper Wings
These must try chicken wings are seasoned with seasoned salt, lemon, and lemon pepper, smoked on the grill and finished with a lemon butter sauce.
- 3-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 lemon (Juiced and Zested (About1 tbsp zest, and about 1/4 cup juice))
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion
In a bowl combine seasoned salt, lemon pepper, paprika, the juice and the zest from one lemon, granulated garlic, granulated onion, oil, and chicken wings. Toss until well combined. Allow chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
2. Using a towel, oil your grill grates, or lay a grill mat on your grill. Prepare your smoker according to your manufacturers directions.
3. Remove chicken from the refrigerator.
4. Place chicken on the grill.
5. Smoke until chicken temperature reaches 165 degrees (about an hour and a half – 2 hours)
6. When you remove the chicken wings from the grill toss them in butter sauce.
4 tbsp melted butter
1-1/2 tbsp lemonpepper
Juice of 1/2 lemon